Winter is here and today is a good day for me to be indoors, here in Western Pa. Sitting here and looking outside, glad that I am not in need of going anywhere. That is one of the joys I have working my business from home. But regardless of that fact, I am sure most folks don’t like the winter because of the cold. The image of the fire in the fireplace, just makes us feel toasty and warm, doesn’t it?
But what if I were to tell you it is not a real fireplace or a real fire? That it is generated on my television for me to enjoy the sound of hearing the crackling wood and the flames? What if I told you that I enjoy sitting by it with a good book? Would that make it less real? Is my perception of it wrong or disillusioned?
I don’t think so. It is all a part of my belief system and what I choose to understand. And it is for that reason I am using it as a comparison to what folks think when they hear about a person working from home. They see one thing, without question and too often they don’t look any closer than what they perceive it to be. Could it be that they don’t allow their instincts to look into it further? There is a lot of garbage out there, and sometimes folks are afraid to get burnt (pun totally meant).
But I have been working from home for 12 years. So I felt it was necessary to share with you a few points to help you be able to look at what you see to what is really right in front of your eyes.
- A legitimate home based business often gives full details about their company.
- If you are looking for a network marketing business opportunity, the first thing to check is the nature and extent of their goods and services. A good company offers products that are beneficial and not there solely as a means to recruit more distributors.
- Legitimate home businesses are recognized by governments and agencies..
- Legitimate home based businesses offer money-back guarantees.
- Remember that a genuine company always goes through a process of acquiring licenses and certificates as proof of its existence and credibility.
Make It A GREAT Day!!!
Check out our team fan page at